REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
We thank you and appreciate your purchase. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our Customer concerning any purchase you make through us. The policy concerning the processing of the refund, shall be as set forth in the below clauses:
- In case the product we sell on our platform expires sooner than 1 month from the date of the purchase it is not eligible for a refund.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the item you have purchased within 7 calendar days of the delivery. If 7 days have gone by since your date of delivery, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- In a case any of our products arrive damaged, rotten or contaminated in any way, you must contact us immediately, and we will replace the products regardless of its expiration date. This replacement for the damaged, rotten or contaminated products shall always be subject to our rights to recall the products to send it for further analysis and testing.
- Further, you agree and acknowledge that we do not extend a service of picking up the return product from customer’s location. All products that are to be returned must be selfshipped by the User
PROCESSING OF REFUND
- Refunds are done within 7-15 business days. The refunds may be done by the same mode of payment as it was received.
- All Refund requests shall be made by the Customer by emailing to: email@example.com, which will be the official mode of communication with the Platform and the Company. The Company shall waive all other means of communication made.
- As a Customer, you can cancel your order upon placing, however the refund of the amount paid will be solely our discretion.
- The Company at its sole discretion may cancel any order(s):
- If it suspects a customer has undertaken a fraudulent transaction, or
- in case of unavailability of a service, or
- for any reason outside the control of the Company including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
- if the Company does not want to do business with the Customer.
- Further, while all measures are taken to ensure accuracy of service specifications and pricing, the details of the product as reflected on the platform may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect service information provided to the Company and in such an event the Company assumes no responsibility for the misrepresentation and shall not be held liable for the same.
We maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying Customers and reserve the right to deny access to such Customers at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future. Not with-standing this policy, any specific terms and conditions mentioned on individual product & service page, and/or as agreed with a Customer before/during/after the transaction, will
override the terms and conditions mentioned herein in case of a conflict.
We may make changes to our products & services, and associated terms & conditions (including terms and conditions on refund and cancellation), from time to time. You are advised to refer to our latest terms and conditions on this page and the associated product/service-specific terms and conditions page before making a purchase.
Parties and shall be governed by the laws of India. For purposes of enforcement of arbitration awards, equitable relief, or if for any other reason litigation is permissible under this agreement, each party hereby irrevocably agrees to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts at Mysore, Karnataka.